It's one of those days.
The clock resounds with each tick on its slow, steady beat into the future.
My mind pulses with regrets, sorrow, frustration and anger.
I can't do anything right.
It's one of those days.
I don't want to eat a thing, but I could eat everything in sight.
All of my doubts unfurling, spinning around me, pulling me down.
My dreams seeming further and further away.
It's one of those days.
I push everyone away; I yell, I scream, I cry.
The mania, chaos, anarchy of my mind almost unbearable.
Misanthropic, jaded thoughts flowing like a river.
It's one of those days.
I sneer at the smiles of co-workers, pound needlessly on the keyboard, wish I was somewhere else.
A constant thorn in my side, an itch I can't scratch, a life I can't live.
Fear that I will erupt, lava and emotion strewn about- no longer captive to the depths of my soul.
It's one of those days.
I bite, blink, scratch back the tears that constantly well in my eyes.
For no reason, for every reason.
One of those days where I'm not sure I'll make it through.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment